Idea: Create culture of continual learning and experimentation. A.
- Leadership sets tone that making mistakes, learning, try again is okay
- Make part of everyone’s daily routine
- Bubble up knowledge so that local discoveries become global improvements
- Collaboration between teams, projects, etc., is difficult if people don’t have visibility into what’s happening
- Add patterns into daily work
- Reinforce a learning culture
- Called out explicitly in but all healthy learning systems tend towards this mindset. See .
Enabling a growth mindset in teams requires.