Enable fast and constant feedback cycles throughout all stages of development cycle.
- fail fast
- swarm and solve problems to build new knowledge
- Push quality closer to source.
- Don’t wait for QA to address security.
- Optimize for people down the chain
- Dev team should work to make program more deployable
- Work to make others workflows easier while not sacrificing your own.
- Some outcomes:
- understanding and responding to all customers, internal and external
- shortening / amplifying all feedback loops
- embedding knowledge where we need it
- Optimizing MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) (same as MTRS )
- conversational software development