What is delivery? It’s a question we’ll have to get better at answering before we can think of.
- First, we require a language that can describe so that we can share knowledge about the process of delivery.
- Delivery: Acquisition of one+ computational artifacts for use by another.
- Theories are nets cast to catch what we call ‘the world’: to rationalize, to explain, and to master it. We endeavour to make the mesh ever finer and finer.
- Delivery directly counters
- Delivery requires an to deploy to whose implementation is the you deploy on