Idea: Create culture of continual learning and experimentation. A Symmathesy.
- Leadership sets tone that making mistakes, learning, try again is okay
- Make Improvement of Daily Work part of everyone’s daily routine
Bubble up knowledge so that local discoveries become global improvements
- Discoverable Knowledge
- Collaboration between teams, projects, etc., is difficult if people don’t have visibility into what’s happening
- Add Resiliance patterns into daily work
- Reinforce a learning culture
- Called out explicitly in Phoenix Project: 3 Ways but all healthy learning systems tend towards this mindset. See Comparing Learning Systems.
Enabling a growth mindset in teams requires Psychological Safety.