- Gives you a continuous stream of data about your business’ critical components.
- Application logs, infrastructure logs, and audit logs all provide important data that helps teams learn and improve products.
- Provides a level of intelligence and interpretation to the raw data provided in logs and metrics.
- With advanced tooling, monitoring can provide teams with correlated insights beyond what the raw data provides.
- Provides proactive notifications to respective teams to help them stay ahead of major issues.
- When effectively implemented, these alerts not only let you know when something has gone wrong, but can also provide teams with critical debugging information to help solve the problem quickly.
- Takes logging a step further, providing a deeper level of application performance and behavioral insights that can greatly impact the stability and scalability of applications in production environments.